Skip to main content

Do we have a mirror???







I talked abt Change, almost in every post i wrote , Be it connected to me, my house , abt the things, abt the scenario... Change is Law of Life, Now i m talkin abt the change in ppl. A lot many say tht i have changed myself , some say it in positive aspect and for very few knights it is a point of criticism.. They say it because they have got a topic to utter against me...


I know i have changed... But its not a complete sentence... TRUTH is - I HAVE CHANGED FOR THE PPL WHO HAVE CHANGED FOR ME, FOR THOSE WHO HAVE REIMAGINED ME IN TO SOME NEW PERSONA.


Well, i m in no mood to complain abt the ppl who have changed or the ones who think i have changed, i still find them the same human souls as they used to be for me earlier, i m no one to decide who actually is right or wrong, cause i know just one thing... Everyone possesses a mirror to see what his activities are upto and whether he is right or wrong. Everyone has a well developed thought process to see the difference between truth and dirt.. The only point of diffrence is -SOME ppl directly go with the truth and some ppl just try to meet the expectations of otherss.. I used to fall in the category 2.. I have always emphasized on my social image than my ideal image of ANKIT, Of late, i recognize that Ideal image becomes social with the activities you do...


One trip-One issue- But hundreds of unparallel ideologies, Few concerns but thousands of image stakes for a single reason.. THis is how i would sum up our last trip to Jaipur. It was Golden , we all enjoyed a lot, but i m thankful to God, it ended on a note tht i came to know the original face of many ppl. (FEW PPL MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT THE SAME ABT ME)... Life is all about experiences we come across, this was one of the brilliant learnings too..




As they say- TRUST PPL BLINDLY, if they meet ur trust - you get good ppl around u, if they dont meet ur trust, u get a very very very good lesson.. For me latter is true... I have been taught by life...


I have found untrue ppl around me, but on the same end, i got to know tht there are few ppl who really knew me from the day one of college...


Guys this is no mock to criticize you... It is my inner thought tht makes me say one thing- DONT LIE TO YOURSELF.. YOU ALWAYS KNW WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG... SEE MIRROR And ask yourself the following:


did u really do justice???


Were you right in doing so???


Didn't u allow your ego come first to reality?




Issued 100% in my interest to satisfy myself...


Ankittttttttttttttt

Comments

PrAT33K said…
bro... u r 100% Right....!!
Jitu said…
hi Ankit. :) i dnt knw wat to ask bt there are questions in my mind. May be am nt able to frame myself bt ur criticism are well accepted.. i guess soon i'll answer to ur post rather Questioning... :)
Ankit Gupta said…
Hey Buddy.. first of all..hw r u?? This is an old post written in June,2009. I linked it to FB today, may be thats why it got connected to u.. hw is everyone at home?
Jitu said…
everyone is good Ankit...
brother is going for MBA in FInance in GNDU Amritsar...

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 # liveankit's logo unveiled...

Day 5 for liveankit, 615 visitors( the time when i typed it..), the logos for liveankit have been unveiled and i keep the finalization decision on u, as per the poll, i'll finalize the logo havin maximum votes... The day was good for me.. bit busy full day, so most of the clicks on website today are by u ppl, i am really happy with the way u guys are reacting to my blog, almost everyone told me to add information, as it is meaningful( not talking of my personal storiesssssss :):) :) talkin of economy topicss)  Thts not enough, i need your further support, Last evening i decided to be slim( i hope my photos tell u tht i have xtraa(Raise the power to 10) poundss... i wrote the same on the blog, I have been taking tips, two ppl are actively taking interest in this regard, the two cool friends of two diff countries Mandi Dabwali and SIWAN.... Let me tell u something in one paragraph :) The last time when i went on dieting... Waist became 36 from 28 Avoided eating butter , so started ea

Day #- 3- Blog's real test...

It is generally said tht any thing which is created has to pass thru certain tests... It was the day three for liveankit, the statistics and comments have to say many things, 370 hits , Lot more than yesterdays 186... , Dont worry , today i was xtreeemeeeeelllllllyyyy free, so around 100 hits would be mine....  RESPONSE SEEMS TO BE GOOD , THE STATS SAY SO, But it can be a fluke... any product when launched gets a curiousity response... The Real test has begun now... What matters is conversation, hw many ppl come again to blog? who all are writing comments? whether the blog is solving any purpose?? all these things are yet to tested and tried.. Writing a blog takes a lot from u, specially the time, so it is to be seen tht the blog is actually helpin anyone or it is just makin fun of time, news and designs... Well, i have a new poll too.. Its 09:30 PM IST ,  finally writing the last post of the day,we discussed abt the scenario of rupee depreciation, really a grreattt prob which the coun