Skip to main content

Being there to somewhere.. Life Surprises(10)

One of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies(CAGR of 50x in past five years) with its presence in over x countries is set to go public. The company is led by young and dynamic first generation entrepreneurs and is into operations since 1998. The company's IPO and offer for sale opens for three days, with a price band of x. The company looks to multiply its capacities and magnify its presence in green field projects, to diversify horizontally.
 Were some of the editorials, news lines and message boards.


I was in the middle of June and hopefully I didn't get many days to wonder about the next level I was supposed to go in. The company ,which in first place , had no magnetism to attract me, had transpired me to find dignities about it. It had taken a decent space in my mind. If money control had pretty much contributed in my education, the company I would soon be joining had become a celebrity thing in profession. All I could recall was the call from HR that my final interview will be taken by the CEO and that was likely to decide my fortunes. Not that I didn't have the options to choose from, The God had been unquestionably kind about opportunities I could explore. But choosing company over profile or vice versa was a perplexing moment. It was like deciding between – becoming a captain of an out of favor team or choosing to play as the 12th man in an already sailing and admired team. A belief in self that I can add value, always wanted me to join a growing company. Down the line, say like in five to ten years, I may (may be not) regret my decision but then I had almost gone out of the box, out of the comfort zone, in contrast to the common belief, to go unbranded with a profile I thought I will like.

College and its precious memoirs were noticeably active in my mind. I was very much speaking to the friends and we were carrying out all the sorts to make us believe that nothing has changed. The only difference I could texture was the freedom to choose the people I want to continue speaking with. I knew , for one reason or the other, I would not be able to withstand all connections. Obviously there will be quite a few who would want my name to be deleted from their minds as well. The offspring called success was yet to be tasted by each of us and sometimes all the evenings went convincing people about being certain about the job. No wonder, the job scenario for the freshers from the tier B business schools was not exciting, but as long as you keep trying, there is an option active for you. May be you are searching your right job and the right profile is always in search for you.

Nidhi and me were also not socializing day-to-day although we continued the telephonic touch and had some extra hours to spare. She wanted to work, but then she had so many problems at her place that I could always persuade her to begin her career later. This was not going our way, as staying idle at home, with not too many things to do ,would have introduced the thought that "SHE HAS GROWN UP TO THE MARRIAGEABLE AGE AND WE SHOULD START SEARCHING FOR A SUITABLE MATCH" . I was not against the idea of Nidhi joining somewhere, but my possessiveness would always find some odds at the work place, much before the final interview has happened. I would myself scout for the job options and then would say her in the evening that none of these were of my choice. I thought I knew everything about her and will always manage the show, but somewhere I regret for not making her grow up in the job. Unknowingly I inculcated too many sensitivities in her and I would always worry for her in decisions. She would then ask me for everything and we then proceeded with the decision. For the time in my hand, it was working so good, but I am exceedingly at fault for making her so very dependent on me. Having said that, I would always know how it is going to affect later, but I was leveraging on two life. Should I have avoided this?

I expected a decent start to the life, because it was decided that I will be earning from the very next month. I was zealous and highly enthusiastic for the fact that I will have all the luxurious reaching me in my salary account.  Apart from this, I thought I will be bringing a stint of happiness for the parents, because it was going to be their decade of hard work, pains that were going to pay off. My facebook status had to say just one thing- HARDWORK HAS A CONFIRMED PAYOFF… 
Love Ankitt
Sent from BlackBerry® on the go

Comments

tahir sumar said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 # liveankit's logo unveiled...

Day 5 for liveankit, 615 visitors( the time when i typed it..), the logos for liveankit have been unveiled and i keep the finalization decision on u, as per the poll, i'll finalize the logo havin maximum votes... The day was good for me.. bit busy full day, so most of the clicks on website today are by u ppl, i am really happy with the way u guys are reacting to my blog, almost everyone told me to add information, as it is meaningful( not talking of my personal storiesssssss :):) :) talkin of economy topicss)  Thts not enough, i need your further support, Last evening i decided to be slim( i hope my photos tell u tht i have xtraa(Raise the power to 10) poundss... i wrote the same on the blog, I have been taking tips, two ppl are actively taking interest in this regard, the two cool friends of two diff countries Mandi Dabwali and SIWAN.... Let me tell u something in one paragraph :) The last time when i went on dieting... Waist became 36 from 28 Avoided eating butter , so started ea

Day #- 3- Blog's real test...

It is generally said tht any thing which is created has to pass thru certain tests... It was the day three for liveankit, the statistics and comments have to say many things, 370 hits , Lot more than yesterdays 186... , Dont worry , today i was xtreeemeeeeelllllllyyyy free, so around 100 hits would be mine....  RESPONSE SEEMS TO BE GOOD , THE STATS SAY SO, But it can be a fluke... any product when launched gets a curiousity response... The Real test has begun now... What matters is conversation, hw many ppl come again to blog? who all are writing comments? whether the blog is solving any purpose?? all these things are yet to tested and tried.. Writing a blog takes a lot from u, specially the time, so it is to be seen tht the blog is actually helpin anyone or it is just makin fun of time, news and designs... Well, i have a new poll too.. Its 09:30 PM IST ,  finally writing the last post of the day,we discussed abt the scenario of rupee depreciation, really a grreattt prob which the coun