Skip to main content

Being there to somewhere.. Life Surprises(6)



PART 6

Related Parts: 

Exams were round the corner and this time I was serious about many problems that were broadcasting in my mind. I was worried about the results, final year being the placement time I had a feeling to been rejected, and lastly, I was to sign off those five years in college. No wonder , I entered college with no expectations, but the period was turning memorable for couple of good reasons.
Examination thing, thanks to god, has never been a critical span of time. I have slept maximum during these days. However,  I had the highest level of insecurity when I used to glare people reading(often cramming) the notes. My doctor style handwriting never impressed and convinced any guy to bank on my notes. Today, I will like to reveal the darker side of mine, my fear for exams was never about appearing in them, it was always about the results and the time. I do not know why but ,despite being distinctly ahead in all evaluations, I always had the face the misery of finale. The results , a couple of times, didn't go my way, and in none of those occasions, I could accept as to why I had to face the music. I may not have pretend, but I always knew that I have had so much to say and write which nobody didn't even go through. A kid inside me would want to confess that I envied everyone who topped the chart. Sometimes I even felt that how can examiner just look at the colours,use of pencils, writing and presentation to evaluate the things. Sorry folks, but I have to be honest about feeling superior to many of us atleast on the result day. I always knew that the numbers do not matter, but when people started writing me off for being in a relationship, the numbers mattered more. Windstorm of criticism after the eighth semester results brought too much of the outrage(despite a quantum increase in the numbers).

Ninth semester almost signed off with decent attempt in exams. Obviously handicapped from readable writing, the only thing I could do good was to write as best I can, from the sources I thought, no one would access to. As they say, if your answers cannot convince them, they should be good enough to confuse them :), the fear was now translating towards the big corporate dreams.

The stint of hope given by the campus and inaugural batch almost blew off by the recessionary conditions all over. Not that India wasn't shining anymore, but companies got all possible reasons to clean up. They not only fired the existing range , but also wiped the pipeline. None of the good companies therefore turned up for the second batch. The fall of Lehman brothers , us economy might have spoil million lives, ignorantly those international issues were also reducing the sustainability of million dollar smiles. With less hopes, yet a conviction, a core team of members was setup, the rationale was to work cohesively towards "each one- should get one", that is, at least securing a single job for everyone. The team did initiate the work, and it also reached the objective - "each one- had one", not in the respect of a job, everyone in the batch atleast had one issue to fight about.

X didn't like Y to have favored Z for working on K, Y according to P should have worked with Q on an assignment called L. A cycle of worthless claims, vicious issues gave us the best result. Neither the institute could help us, nor did we do. Even at the sign off, T and U were more worried for P having a better picture than not having a campus offer to work.

Nevertheless , a beautiful trip to Jaipur, a series of good events and pretty decent chemistry amongst us, did give a relief for ninth semester to log off. My fear , to the end of college was still there. I was never worried about leaving my friends forever, as I always knew I will be with them and I will always have an access to them. I was more worried about my relationship that had to pass the biggest test now, the call of Destiny.
When you are happy, the time accelerates, this was happening. All my attempts to make hold of time seemed to have failed for one reason or other.

I was heading towards the end of a beautiful period, the god was the architect to it and it was only he who showed no mercy.




Love
Ankitt

Sent from BlackBerry® on the go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 # liveankit's logo unveiled...

Day 5 for liveankit, 615 visitors( the time when i typed it..), the logos for liveankit have been unveiled and i keep the finalization decision on u, as per the poll, i'll finalize the logo havin maximum votes... The day was good for me.. bit busy full day, so most of the clicks on website today are by u ppl, i am really happy with the way u guys are reacting to my blog, almost everyone told me to add information, as it is meaningful( not talking of my personal storiesssssss :):) :) talkin of economy topicss)  Thts not enough, i need your further support, Last evening i decided to be slim( i hope my photos tell u tht i have xtraa(Raise the power to 10) poundss... i wrote the same on the blog, I have been taking tips, two ppl are actively taking interest in this regard, the two cool friends of two diff countries Mandi Dabwali and SIWAN.... Let me tell u something in one paragraph :) The last time when i went on dieting... Waist became 36 from 28 Avoided eating butter , so started ea

Day #- 3- Blog's real test...

It is generally said tht any thing which is created has to pass thru certain tests... It was the day three for liveankit, the statistics and comments have to say many things, 370 hits , Lot more than yesterdays 186... , Dont worry , today i was xtreeemeeeeelllllllyyyy free, so around 100 hits would be mine....  RESPONSE SEEMS TO BE GOOD , THE STATS SAY SO, But it can be a fluke... any product when launched gets a curiousity response... The Real test has begun now... What matters is conversation, hw many ppl come again to blog? who all are writing comments? whether the blog is solving any purpose?? all these things are yet to tested and tried.. Writing a blog takes a lot from u, specially the time, so it is to be seen tht the blog is actually helpin anyone or it is just makin fun of time, news and designs... Well, i have a new poll too.. Its 09:30 PM IST ,  finally writing the last post of the day,we discussed abt the scenario of rupee depreciation, really a grreattt prob which the coun